Question Ryzen 3 2200G Low Performance

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
why am I getting low FPS with this processor? the performance I saw in youtube videos are different than mine

GTA 5 : Normal : 30.1-30.2 FPS
PUBGMobile : Low : 20 -25FPS
Fortnite : Low : 60-95FPS

Specifications : RAM : 2 X 4 GB V-GEN TSUNAMI LED 3000MHZ
Motherboard : ASROCK A320M-HDV

EDIT: I updated the latest drivers for amd but the results are still the same. , gonna try updating my motherboard drivers.
EDIT 2: i updated the motherboard chipset drivers too, and no difference and i tried changing the GTA 5 Resolution to 800x900 and the results i got is 60FPS
EDIT3 : gonna try updating bios now :)

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
why am I getting low FPS with this processor? the performance I saw in youtube videos are different than mine

GTA 5 : Normal : 20-25FPS

Have you updated to the latest A320 chipset drivers?

I'm assuming you have the latest drivers for the Ryzen GPU?

Aug 10, 2019
Reactions: Delvx

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
Aug 10, 2019
i updated the chipstet drivers already but no difference :/ , how do i update bios?

Updating the BIOS is a little more complicated and needs to be done carefully. First, if you can download https://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.89-en.exe and run that you'll see a validate button on it. Hit Validate and then Submit and paste the link it provides here so I can see what BIOS version you currently have and if there are any other potential issues with your setup.

Reactions: Delvx

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you. First you'll need to have a USB memory stick formatted in FAT32. If you have a USB stick handy plug it in and right click on the file drive (E:) or (D:) or whatever the USB is listed as and click properties and see if it says if the file system is FAT32. If not, it's easy to change it.

If it's already FAT32, you'll need to download and extract the files here http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS/AM4/A320M-HDV(5.90)ROM.zip onto the USB drive.

Edit:

Damned thing turned my E: and D: into smiley emojis

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
Thank you. First you'll need to have a USB memory stick formatted in FAT32. If you have a USB stick handy plug it in and right click on the file drive (E:) or (D:) or whatever the USB is listed as and click properties and see if it says if the file system is FAT32. If not, it's easy to change it.

If it's already FAT32, you'll need to download and extract the files here http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS/AM4/A320M-HDV(5.90)ROM.zip onto the USB drive.

Edit:

Damned thing turned my E: and D: into smiley emojis
LOL!, okay thanks ill try that out tomorrow.

Aug 10, 2019
Another thing to check is to open the control panel (you can just search for it on the task bar) open that, click on system and security, then click on power options and make sure "high performance" is checked as your power plan.

Also since your graphics are integrated the Ryzen graphics are sharing your RAM with the rest of your computer and since you have only 8gb, be sure to close out of everything when you play games otherwise you may not have enough RAM available to run games very well.

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
Another thing to check is to open the control panel (you can just search for it on the task bar) open that, click on system and security, then click on power options and make sure "high performance" is checked as your power plan.

Also since your graphics are integrated the Ryzen graphics are sharing your RAM with the rest of your computer and since you have only 8gb, be sure to close out of everything when you play games otherwise you may not have enough RAM available to run games very well.
okay!

Delvx

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019

GTA 5 : Normal : 30.1-30.2 FPS

EDIT: I updated the latest drivers for amd but the results are still the same. , gonna try updating my motherboard drivers.
EDIT 2: i updated the motherboard chipset drivers too, and no difference and i tried changing the GTA 5 Resolution to 800x900 and the results i got is 60FPS
EDIT3 : gonna try updating bios now :)
;