GTA V
What are your thoughts about it?
Specs:
Ryzen 3 2200G
2x8 3200 mhz CL16 RAM
SSD
Thanks in advance!

Solution
I might add RX570 or RX580 but not sure when because it’s hard to buy computer parts during this pandemic and our country is on lockdown. Maybe 720P is good enough for me due to my monitor is only LED(will upgrade it to a 75hz 1080p IPS monitor)I’m sure i’ll play League of Legends most of the time and The Sims 4. P.S (the CPU will arrive tomorrow and will save up for a GPU first i think? And I’m a student) Thanks for your reply.
At 720p you should be ok with integrated graphics. The cpu with only 4 threads should be ok in the games you listed, GTA might see drops to 30 fps.

j0hnvher

Commendable
Sep 24, 2019
No dedicated gpu? It depends on your expectations, what resolution will you be using and don’t expect to turn game settings up. If you manage your expectations then it should be acceptable.
I might add RX570 or RX580 but not sure when because it’s hard to buy computer parts during this pandemic and our country is on lockdown. Maybe 720P is good enough for me due to my monitor is only LED(will upgrade it to a 75hz 1080p IPS monitor)I’m sure i’ll play League of Legends most of the time and The Sims 4. P.S (the CPU will arrive tomorrow and will save up for a GPU first i think? And I’m a student) Thanks for your reply.

At 720p you should be ok with integrated graphics. The cpu with only 4 threads should be ok in the games you listed, GTA might see drops to 30 fps.

Reactions: j0hnvher
Solution

TRENDING THREADS