Ryzen 3 2200g vs Ryzen 5 2400g

Jul 4, 2018
Since i choosed what i will buy as a MoBo, a ASRock B450 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 and a Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb 3200Mhz then it comes to the CPU.
I wanted to buy and still is on my mind the Ryzen 3 2200G but is a Ryzen 5 2400G worth the additional 50€? Or i should just save money for later for a Gpu?

Solution
Yes, it's worth the extra 50 bones. It has TWICE the thread processing capability, and a 200mhz higher core clock boost. Since the multithreading capabilities of Ryzen are the primary reason that can be viable in a modern system, limiting yourself to only four weaker cores should only be a last resort. If you can afford the Ryzen 5, it would be a much better choice.
Yes, it's worth the extra 50 bones. It has TWICE the thread processing capability, and a 200mhz higher core clock boost. Since the multithreading capabilities of Ryzen are the primary reason that can be viable in a modern system, limiting yourself to only four weaker cores should only be a last resort. If you can afford the Ryzen 5, it would be a much better choice.

Solution