Ryzen 3 2200g, Windows wont detect the Vega 8 graphics

May 20, 2018
So, I bought a Ryzen 3 2200g with 2x4b ddr4 mem with 2400mhz and A gigabyte A370 gaming motherboard. everything works fine except my Vega 8 graphics are not detected by windows and I ve tried everything from performing a clean installation of windows 10 and keeping it up to date witg updates and Clean Uninstall of amd drivers and reinstallation and I cant install the latest druvers becayse it gives me 173 and 175 error saying no graphics hardware is found. And yes I use a dedicated gt710 gpu...HELP ME PLS

Solution
Integrated set to primary will bypass video card and having no video cable connected to motherboard will result in no picture as gpu would be disabled. The idea was to enable both discrete and integrated at the same tiime and hopefully install drivers for Vega graphics as it would be activated through bios.

Don't you have an hdmi tv to test with? Would clear a lot up if you got a picture from the motherboard without gt710 plugged in.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
You mean hdmi to vga adaptor. Your monitor vga is it?

If you have a Tv with Hdmi use to test.

Adding a graphics card would have disabled AMD's cpu graphics.

Video cable shouldn't need to be connected to the motherboard's video for the Vega adapter to be recognised. The gt710 i assume has vga and that's what you're using? Boot to bios and look for graphics option to see what it's set at for primary display and if Peg/Pcie is priority change it to allow Vega. Then see if you can install drivers properly.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Integrated set to primary will bypass video card and having no video cable connected to motherboard will result in no picture as gpu would be disabled. The idea was to enable both discrete and integrated at the same tiime and hopefully install drivers for Vega graphics as it would be activated through bios.

Don't you have an hdmi tv to test with? Would clear a lot up if you got a picture from the motherboard without gt710 plugged in.

Reactions: Mume
Solution

TRENDING THREADS