[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 2200G

Otterabove

Prominent
Apr 12, 2019
Hi there, im using the 2200G with an A320M-K, i believe the BIOS is not up to date for the APU and hence not displaying. What will happen if the bios doesnt support the APU? no video?

Solution
It doesn't hurt to try since I don't know what is actually not functioning with that bios and the chip. Maybe it's just a video issue and the other adapter would work around that.

AMD was offering bio update cpu's to their customers for a while. Maybe they still have some and could send you one.
D

Deleted member 14196

i think in the bios you can turn off the integrated gpu, or iGPU if that is what you mean? did this used to work? is it a new build? that mobo supports the ryzens

Otterabove

Prominent
Apr 12, 2019
i think in the bios you can turn off the integrated gpu, or iGPU if that is what you mean? did this used to work? is it a new build? that mobo supports the ryzens
thanks for the reply, and no i dont have a gpu. i want to use the intergrated graphics but i dont think the bios is up to date to do so

popatim

Titan
It doesn't hurt to try since I don't know what is actually not functioning with that bios and the chip. Maybe it's just a video issue and the other adapter would work around that.

AMD was offering bio update cpu's to their customers for a while. Maybe they still have some and could send you one.

Solution

Otterabove

Prominent
Apr 12, 2019

returning the board, no hope unless i get a boot kit ;-;