[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 3100 vs Ryzen 3 4350G Pro, which one is better?

Aditya Kesharia

Prominent
Mar 3, 2020
So, from the title, my query is, which one is better. I want to make a PC for school work right now. I already have a GT 710 to pair with the 3100. But I am going to be getting a decent GPU when the prices drop in my country, India. So, i just need to know which one of the 2 is better in raw CPU performance.

Thanks!

Solution
Raw cpu power they're incredibly similar, looking at benchmarks the 4350g is about 2% ahead.

Which to be honest amounts to margin of error.

The integrated graphics on the 4350g however are a fair bit better than that gt710 you own.

Price would be key here, if they're a similar price then the 4350g would make absolute sense - the only reason to even consider the 3100 is if its substantially cheaper.
Raw cpu power they're incredibly similar, looking at benchmarks the 4350g is about 2% ahead.

Which to be honest amounts to margin of error.

The integrated graphics on the 4350g however are a fair bit better than that gt710 you own.

Price would be key here, if they're a similar price then the 4350g would make absolute sense - the only reason to even consider the 3100 is if its substantially cheaper.

Solution