[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 3200G + Asus Prime B450M-A = BSOD (Video TDR Failure)

Apr 8, 2020
hello i have mount a new economic pc with
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
ASUS PRIME B450M- A
DDR4 8GB PC 3200 Kingston HyperX FURY (QVL Certified)
SSD WD Green 240GB
Generic 600watt PSU

after i upgrade the Driver Video integrated CPU the pc restart and show BSOD (Video TDR Failure)
I Have installed From Windows 10 Driver Update and same problem,i have download from AMD site last driver and the same problem.
I have update the bios at last Version 2006 and the same BSOD.

Because i have this problem? i have call asus support and said CPU new have Burned APU,is possible? the component are all new.
Thanks Waiting you reply.
Sorry for my bad english

Apr 8, 2020
you think that blue screen is for PSU cause? it' a economic pc not for games. 600w generic is not good and make a BSOD?

Brand is it :
Vultech GS-600R 600W Retail

i have translate
Data sheet:

Power 600W
PCI Express connectors * 1 (6 PIN)
Sata connectors * 3
4 Pin Molex-Ide * 2
4 Pin 12V * 1 connectors
20/24 Pin connectors * 1
Floppy connection * 1
Fan diameter 12 cm
Acoustic emission 20db - 32db
ATX Standard 2.3
OCP - OPP protection systems
ON / OFF button Yes
CE, RoHS certifications

The PSU probably is not the problem, certainly because you seem to have demonstrated that.

Based on when it occurred you quite possibly have a defective GPU driver install that's messing things up. If you can boot into safe mode uninstall the video drivers completely and then run Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to completely remove all the dregs of the old drivers.

After uninstalling with DDU and rebooting into Windows on default drivers, go and AMD's chipset drivers and AMD's display drivers for the 3200G processor and try again. Install chipset drivers first, then the display drivers. Reboot after each.

I'd also suggest doing a CMOS reset.

Apr 8, 2020
i have reinstall windows all time, without internet connect (NO found Old Driver,because fresh installation windows). i have use amd driver APU on website download install direct from usb drive without internet and same BSOD. i have reset CMOS and same problem. the driver amd are last version
Revision Number

Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 Optional