[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 3200g + Hd 7470??

muhammad_32

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2015
Hi there. I wanted to know if ryzen 3 3200g would perform better in games if i just plug in my Amd Hd 7470 1gb in the mobo?? Or ryzen apu is better without it?.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution

muhammad_32

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2015
If you've got it already just put it in and give it a try.

But I have to think it won't play modern games well, if at all. Especially at 1080p as it's only 1Gb. At least the 3200's iGPU can get whatever it needs of main memory...hopefully you're running 16Gb.
I am running 8gb 4x2 rams. Dual channel. So u think if i just plug the card in but use the ryzen 3 3200g as my game card , it maybe benefited from it a bit?? Plus i need to know if i can use the 7470 as my capture card. I mean wanna record games but dont want recording to have any impact on my gameplay or cpu, apu...plz guide.

I am running 8gb 4x2 rams. Dual channel. So u think if i just plug the card in but use the ryzen 3 3200g as my game card , it maybe benefited from it a bit?? Plus i need to know if i can use the 7470 as my capture card. I mean wanna record games but dont want recording to have any impact on my gameplay or cpu, apu...plz guide.
Having the 7470 in the system won't assist the iGPU performance-wise. I can't say if it can be used as a capture card.

I do tend to think it's more likely to cause problems with driver conflicts. So if it CAN be used as a "capture card" that will be something you have to work out.

TRENDING THREADS