Question Ryzen 3000 CPU BIOS Problems

Dec 3, 2020
I bought Ryzen 5 3500x recently and it had temperature problems and fans never worked on %100 load and for some reason my CPU was working 70 degrees when idle. The latest BIOS was installed and i wanted to install previous non-Beta version of BIOS to try and change CPU fan curve. I installed previous BIOS and now my PC doesn't boot. My GPU fan works on full load and such. Nothing is displayed on screen. I know I have to install 1000 or 2000 serie Ryzen CPU to update the bios. But is there any solutions beside this? I dont have Flashback feature supported. Would resetting CMOS help?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version were you on and what BIOS version did you try and revert to? If you're on an ASRock board, they usually state not to move to an older version BIOS let alone a BETA BIOS for fear that it can brick your board.

Your board should have a crashless BIOS setup whereby you can recover the BIOS in the event that your update went sideways. I say should since I don't know the make and model of your motherboard and if it has the feature to recover.

Dec 3, 2020

Make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version were you on and what BIOS version did you try and revert to? If you're on an ASRock board, they usually state not to move to an older version BIOS let alone a BETA BIOS for fear that it can brick your board.

Your board should have a crashless BIOS setup whereby you can recover the BIOS in the event that your update went sideways. I say should since I don't know the make and model of your motherboard and if it has the feature to recover.
Its MSI A320M GAMING PRO. Im kinda lost all help would be appreciated

Dec 3, 2020

any help ?