Question Ryzen 3600 with MSI tomahawk Max not working.

Sep 27, 2019
Well my MSI tomahawk max wont even get me to bios menu. Everything seems to work fine. Fans working AIO working ram on place, even the LED's work fine and do not give me the static red light which indicates that there is something wrong with the cpu. Yet again i dont get an image. What is happening?

Sep 27, 2019
Yes and that's the strange. Cause that's why I bought it so I won't mess up with cmos and bios updates. So take the battery off for like 10 minutes.. put it back and flash my bios with everything mounted?

Sep 27, 2019
Well after resetting cmos and and putting new bios in. After like 4 to 5 minutes it went of so it can reopen and show me that there is no boot device detected

You do have image on the screen right?, thats were you read the "no boot device found" message, then you need to go into BIOS, by pressing Delete or F2, and choose the right boot device, or start from a pendrive to with a Windows 10 image to install it on your SSD or HD.

Reactions: TJ Hooker
Sep 27, 2019
Not that is not damaged already... "Ryzen 3000 ready" what's the point of paying more for something new that will have 3000 ready and get into trouble with bios and cmos shit..honestly msi