[SOLVED] Ryzen 3600xt cinebench temps

Aug 23, 2020
Heya guys. I am cooling the 3600xt with a noctua d15, and I get around 73 degrees C when running cinebench, with ambient temps of 31-33 C. Idle temps are at around 33. Do you think I get normal temps?
I am asking because I did the installation, and I am not sure I did everything correctly.

Solution
I downloaded HWinfo. Not much difference in the readings. I got a maximum of 60c while playng Valorant, managed to see that because HWinfo has minimum/maximum temps. I did read the ccd (or something) temperature.

Anyway,are those temps above the average of what the noctua d15 should be delivering, or about there? That is my main concern. Keep in mind it is summer.....and I am in Greece....
Considering environment temps of probably 30c+, yes that's pretty good.
Aug 23, 2020
A small update. I run aida64, choosing only fpu, and I got a stable 79c. Stressing only the cpu resulted in only 60c though. Not sure where I stand currently. Is it possible that I messed up the installation of the d15?

Aug 23, 2020
I downloaded HWinfo. Not much difference in the readings. I got a maximum of 60c while playng Valorant, managed to see that because HWinfo has minimum/maximum temps. I did read the ccd (or something) temperature.

Anyway,are those temps above the average of what the noctua d15 should be delivering, or about there? That is my main concern. Keep in mind it is summer.....and I am in Greece....

Considering environment temps of probably 30c+, yes that's pretty good.

Solution