Question Ryzen 3700x high temperatures and voltage

Oct 12, 2019
My Pc specs:
CPU: Amd ryzen 3700x
GPU: EVGA Nvidia Gtx 1660ti sc ultra
Ram: 32gb corsair vengance pro RGB 3200 mhz cl16
Motherboard: Asus tuf gaming x 570-plus (wi-fi)
HDD: WD green 1Tb
SSD: WD blue 250Gb
PSU: EVGA 600 watts Bronze
Case: Thermaltake v200

Look, this is my first build and i'm not very experienced with all this kind of things but i wanted to know if 85°C for my CPU and 80°C for my GPU are good while gaming. I usually reaches these temperatures while playing battlefield 1 in 1080p with ultra or high settings, in minecraft with shaders and even in CS GO sometimes. The voltage is also high on my CPU reaching 1.464volts according to HWmonitor, so i would be really grateful if you help me to solve these problems.

Sep 19, 2019
Although those temps are safe for modern hardware, your CPU voltage is kind of high!
Try undervolting it in the BIOS to something more reasonable like 1.4.25V or 1.4V if you experience no crashes with it!

Oct 12, 2019
Just set voltage manually or set negative offset in BIOS. Also check the temperature in HWinfo like I told you as you may be reading wrong temperature and there's 10c difference between them and you are worrying for nothing.
Thanks you, when i checked the temperatures on HWinfo there was like 15°C or 20°C of difference on the CPU (Tdi) and that was really soothing for me. Im gonna try to do the undervolt now to see if the temperatures can go down even more.