Question Ryzen 3900x cooler on a Tight Budget

Nov 10, 2019
Hi there, i'm planning to purchase ryzen 3900x , but i'am tight on budget for purchasing a decent cpu cooler, just have about (50 $) so i have these options:

Corsair Hydro Series h45

Cooler Master MasterAir MA620P

i searched for their benchmarks but i'm confused and never found both on the same benchmark so which of them gives me a better cooling, thanks

Nov 10, 2019
i read that the after market coolers (even the cheap coolers from benchmarks) gives lower temps at least 10 c which will be ok for me due to high ambient room temperature ,so i just want a little bit of improvement for now over the wraith cooler, so any help will be appreciated about those coolers

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
i read that the after market coolers (even the cheap coolers from benchmarks) gives lower temps at least 10 c which will be ok for me due to high ambient room temperature ,so i just want a little bit of improvement for now over the wraith cooler, so any help will be appreciated about those coolers

Ambient room temp still applies even with the best cooler.

What are the rest of your parts?
Do you own them now, or is this a prospective build?

Start with the stock wraith cooler and see how you do.
Don't spend money to fix a problem you are not likely to have.

What is your case and fan arrangement?
Good cooling starts with a good case and plenty of front intake airflow. Think at least two 120/140mm front intakes.

As to your two choices, I like the CM ma620P better.
Two 120mm radiators are better than the one on the h45.

Reactions: mido_55_60
Nov 10, 2019
Ambient room temp still applies even with the best cooler.
yes i know , all what i want is if the new cooler will give me a lower temps so i'm good to go ,and those two coolers are available at the market right now with the proper budget so does it worth it and if yes which is better the water cooling one or the coolermaster

Nov 10, 2019
What are the rest of your parts?
Do you own them now, or is this a prospective build?

Start with the stock wraith cooler and see how you do.
Don't spend money to fix a problem you are not likely to have.

What is your case and fan arrangement?
Good cooling starts with a good case and plenty of front intake airflow. Think at least two 120/140mm front intakes.

As to your two choices, I like the CM ma620P better.
Two 120mm radiators are better than the one on the h45.
it is a prospective build , thanks for the clarification