• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question ryzen 5 1600 af bottleneck rtx 2060?

Djoza

Notable
Apr 5, 2020
i have 16 2666
good for gpu,bad for 1600AF.
If you want to fully use your 1600AF's pottential and get most out of it,that ram should go up to 3000mhz or 3200mhz.As much as capacity matters,the speed for ryzen cpus is also is important.Try overclocking your ram in you mobos bios.Enable XMP if possile cuz thats the easiest way to do it.If not possible then go to youtube and litterally type "How to overclock .... RAM".
The three dots indicate the make/model of your ram since you havent mentioned it.Also please tell me that its dual channel ram,not single.Dual channel is better for fps.

Andrew223344

Prominent
Apr 7, 2019
good for gpu,bad for 1600AF.
If you want to fully use your 1600AF's pottential and get most out of it,that ram should go up to 3000mhz or 3200mhz.As much as capacity matters,the speed for ryzen cpus is also is important.Try overclocking your ram in you mobos bios.Enable XMP if possile cuz thats the easiest way to do it.If not possible then go to youtube and litterally type "How to overclock .... RAM".
The three dots indicate the make/model of your ram since you havent mentioned it.Also please tell me that its dual channel ram,not single.Dual channel is better for fps.
Dual channel

Reactions: Djoza

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS