Question ryzen 5 1600 af bottleneck rtx 2060?

i have 16 2666
good for gpu,bad for 1600AF.
If you want to fully use your 1600AF's pottential and get most out of it,that ram should go up to 3000mhz or 3200mhz.As much as capacity matters,the speed for ryzen cpus is also is important.Try overclocking your ram in you mobos bios.Enable XMP if possile cuz thats the easiest way to do it.If not possible then go to youtube and litterally type "How to overclock .... RAM".
The three dots indicate the make/model of your ram since you havent mentioned it.Also please tell me that its dual channel ram,not single.Dual channel is better for fps.

Andrew223344

Reputable
Apr 7, 2019
good for gpu,bad for 1600AF.
If you want to fully use your 1600AF's pottential and get most out of it,that ram should go up to 3000mhz or 3200mhz.As much as capacity matters,the speed for ryzen cpus is also is important.Try overclocking your ram in you mobos bios.Enable XMP if possile cuz thats the easiest way to do it.If not possible then go to youtube and litterally type "How to overclock .... RAM".
The three dots indicate the make/model of your ram since you havent mentioned it.Also please tell me that its dual channel ram,not single.Dual channel is better for fps.
Dual channel

Reactions: Dj0gany