Question Ryzen 5 2400g build

Aug 21, 2019
Guys what do you think of this build? ( it fits my budget)

CPU : #AMD Ryzen5 2400G

CM : #ASUS B450M-K
RAM : #ADATA 8Go 2666Mhz (2*4)
SSD :. #ADATA 120Go SU650
Disque: #SEAGATE 1To 5.400RPM
VGA : #AMD VEGA 11 equivalent Nvidia Gt1050 2Go
Boitier : #AURES Galaxy 11A Red Fan x2
Alim: #AURES 250w 75% efficiency
Clavier : #AURES azerty Rétroéclairé
Souris : #AURES optique RGB

H.P : #AURES 10W stéréo 5Wx2 Premium

WildCard999

Titan
Hmm, not seeing much for choices for your budget and I'm pretty unfamiliar with that site but the filters on it are quite unique. Like for graphics the options are Normal, Powerful, Very Powerful which honestly sounds sketchy at best. Is there another site that allows you to buy new parts individually?

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm, not seeing much for choices for your budget and I'm pretty unfamiliar with that site but the filters on it are quite unique. Like for graphics the options are Normal, Powerful, Very Powerful which honestly sounds sketchy at best. Is there another site that allows you to buy new parts individually?
Well, i found another website but this one above is a bit cheaper so i think that one is the best.
thats the store https://www.ouedkniss.com/store/?id=9264
and if u can help me to get a better build with the same price i would appreciate that mate

WildCard999

Titan
So looking at the options there's not much to choose from for your budget. Your original choice is ok however when you have the extra money I'd highly recommend replacing the memory with 2x8gb @3200mhz as that will make a substantial difference in gaming.

Aug 21, 2019
So looking at the options there's not much to choose from for your budget. Your original choice is ok however when you have the extra money I'd highly recommend replacing the memory with 2x8gb @3200mhz as that will make a substantial difference in gaming.
I will definitely make that but later on, Thnx wildcard for youur time, and i've seen your build in pcpartpicker its a beast

WildCard999

Titan
if there's any tip u can give me i will appreciate it
With a Ryzen iGPU build you'll want to make sure the Vega 11 driver is up to date, you'd get it directly from AMD.
https://www.amd.com/en/support

This is what you'd select.
hem3xVt.png

To get the most from the system you'd probably want to overclock the CPU, iGPU & possible memory. There's plenty of guides online, read through them thoroughly and when you feel somewhat confident in doing so then give it a shot. With the Vega 11 iGPU your looking at like Low to maybe Medium settings at 720P for your games.

Reactions: Optilla
Aug 21, 2019
Hi mates, im trying to make a build and i hope u can guide me, thats the specs:

CPU
: AMD Ryzen 5 2400g

MOTHERBOARD : Asus B450-F ( Still confused if i get this one or Asus B450M-K)
RAM : DDR4 08GB 3200 MHZ CL16 XPG SPECTRIX D ( i'll add another one later)
PSU: COOLER MASTER MasterWatt Lite 500W
CASE : THERMALTAKE VERSA N21 SNOW ( or just i spend a little more on "SOG DEATHMATCH 10 RGB EDITION")

GPU : vega11 for now and ill try to go for the 1060 or something like that

I appreciate anyhelp or tips .