[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2400G compatibility with Windows 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, I’ve been wanting to install windows 11 for a long time but when I first got my pc I realised that it doesn’t support the Ryzen 5 2400G,
I know you can install it on unsupported things but I think that means you won’t get updates and other things like that.
What im asking is will the Ryzen 5 2400G ever be supported for W11?

Solution
currently it is not supported, and we have no idea if they will ever add support. only microsoft knows that little secret.

i have not tried any work arounds but in the past everything worked fine once you got it working. for instance win 7 works 100% on new hardware it is not supposed to work with. i've not looked into installing win 11 on older stuff as it has not come up for me yet. but if a tweak exists to let it install, then most likely it will work 100% as it has in the past.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
currently it is not supported, and we have no idea if they will ever add support. only microsoft knows that little secret.

i have not tried any work arounds but in the past everything worked fine once you got it working. for instance win 7 works 100% on new hardware it is not supposed to work with. i've not looked into installing win 11 on older stuff as it has not come up for me yet. but if a tweak exists to let it install, then most likely it will work 100% as it has in the past.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS