[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2400G No display, cannot reach bios

Feb 3, 2019
I wanted to build a pc so that I could host a game server for a couple games that I play and I bought the ryzen 5 2400g so that I didn't have to get a gpu which would be more costly. I power it on after plugging everything in properly (I've built 5 other computers :p) and I legit almost cried when it posted absolutely nothing on the screen that says "no signal". I actually ended up using my hard drive with windows 10 and graphics drivers and my gtx 1070ti inside of this pc and it worked! The only issue is, I'm not taking my 1070 out of my gaming pc for this server. Once I removed the gpu and replugged in my ssd in the server, it didn't display again. Please note that I was testing 3 different video cables in this process, I used a "cheapy" hdmi, a expensive hdmi, and a vga cable and none of them worked except when I used my graphics card. Thanks for reading this post and I hope someone can help me so that I don't have to send my motherboard back, I really like it lol. Also please do not suggest buying a amd a6 apu to try to get it to work. I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE SCREEN TO REACH BIOS DO NOT TELL ME TO UPDATE BIOS LOL.

Solution
Since the system works with a graphics card, put it back and check again to be 100% sure you do have an 2400g. Look for it under system like this picture.

107292d1477253035-see-system-information-windows-10-a-system_specs_in_control_panel.png

Feb 3, 2019
The keyboard and everything lights up, the asus aura actually lights up. It actually powers my gtx 1070 like I said before. So I'm pretty sure its not the power connections, since it did display when I used the gpu. I contacted amd and I'm waiting on a response to their temporary boot kit request. I hope that helps me but I don't think it will. If anything I may have to buy a cheapy graphics card :C

Feb 3, 2019
I'm thinking its an issue with the onboard graphics itself at this point, because as I said before it does show when I use a graphics card. If anything I'll either get a different gpu or try more ideas.