Question ryzen 5 2400g underperforming

huzaifajamilin

Prominent
Sep 28, 2018
ok so i have a r5 2400g and it runs games well like cs on 90+fps but when i formatted my pc and install windows on an ssd the performance of the vega 11 apu is not weak.im getting less than 60 fps on low in cs

There is also the possibility that you enabled vsync in the game, in which case you won't ever get more than 60FPS on a run of the mill screen and since every performance hiccup causes the framerate to stall for a little while it will average at 50+. Make sure you don't have VSYNC enabled anywhere : driver, the game itself etc.

huzaifajamilin

Prominent
Sep 28, 2018
Ok I'll
There is also the possibility that you enabled vsync in the game, in which case you won't ever get more than 60FPS on a run of the mill screen and since every performance hiccup causes the framerate to stall for a little while it will average at 50+. Make sure you don't have VSYNC enabled anywhere : driver, the game itself etc.
yes i have disabled vsync everywhere

huzaifajamilin

Prominent
Sep 28, 2018
even the new radeon boost doesnt help