Ryzen 5 2400g wont boot up/display/post

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys i was just wondering what will be the performance if i disable the 2 cores from my ryzen 5 2400g stock with turbo boost i did it with ryzen master utility by cliking on disable 2 cores and also did overclocked my single channel ddr4 2133 ram & lowing its timings by -2
i know it requires to restart after applying the new settings so it did restarted but after that it didnt booted up and m stuck now i cant do anything by just watching the cpu fan and rgb fans running . No beep codes nothing i tried using gpu (vga to crt) and default it was running on apu before disabling cores i also tried using my lcd tv as the monitor (the only cable i have available now is VGA. tried removing the processor from the socket and inserting back and also changing the ram slot also reset bios by removing its cell .
Note-- mouse and keyboard are not powered up so the p.c isnt running without showing display .its the fc*king ryzen utility did made my processor dead? No beep codes or anything no clue at all (not tried pulling out hdd and starting but i know the problem is something else) please help me
I wanted to play csgo