Ryzen 5 2600 and A320M-S2H no video output

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
Hi, I'm having an issue with a new PC I am building. I have an A320M-S2H motherboard, a Ryzen 5 2600 processor, an old GPU (it is PCI-E 16), 8gb RAM kingston 2400 MHZ (i know its not the best for the build) and a Kingston 240gb SSD. I plugged everything in, checked everything is connected properly but when I turn the power on, i get no video, not even de BIOS logo or anything. Any ideas? I get power, the mouse lights up, the CPU fan has power, the GPU fans have power.

Solution

"Processor ready" only works if the needed BIOS version is installed. This is very likely the issue.
Jul 23, 2018

About 6 years old, anyway I have a Gaming PC that I built last christmas, i took out the gtx 1080, and put it into the new build and still no video output, is not even posting. I took the HyperFuryX ram from the gaming pc installed it on the new build and no changes. Any suggestions?

Jul 23, 2018

This is what i think is happenning, i've been reading several of the posts here and my last hope is to be a RAM related issue but the memory is on the supported RAM list.

The motherboard does have a AMD 2000 series processor ready, so in theory should have the BIOS updated.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

"Processor ready" only works if the needed BIOS version is installed. This is very likely the issue.

Solution
Jul 15, 2019
hi please help me im having trouble with my GA-A320M-S2H with cpu Ryzen 5 2600 and 8 gb ram with 600 w psu, Im using only the built in vga and hdmi ports the bios is already updated but it still no display and the fans still moving..thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.