Question Ryzen 5 2600 OC mobo partner

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, so i'm fairly new to pc building and I just recently ordered a new CPU which is a Ryzen 5 2600. An upgrade from my extremely old Intel i3-2120.
Anyway, just want ideas about the best motherboard that I can pair it with. I'm planning to OC it up to 4.1GHz and I've seen people recommending and not recommending some motherboards because of the VRM issues when overclocking and it kinda confused me on what to buy intead.

I was wondering if you guys can suggest any motherboards that would be stable while OCing Ryzen 5 2600?

Hi guys, so i'm fairly new to pc building and I just recently ordered a new CPU which is a Ryzen 5 2600. An upgrade from my extremely old Intel i3-2120.
Anyway, just want ideas about the best motherboard that I can pair it with. I'm planning to OC it up to 4.1GHz and I've seen people recommending and not recommending some motherboards because of the VRM issues when overclocking and it kinda confused me on what to buy intead.

I was wondering if you guys can suggest any motherboards that would be stable while OCing Ryzen 5 2600?
For 6 core Ryzen, practically all MBs except A320 can overclock them just fine.

Reactions: Andrew097