[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2600 Overclocking

poorbugger

Distinguished
So i got a deepcool gamaxx 400 v2 and replaced the stock cooler with it. I oced my ryzen 5 2600 to 4.1ghz at 1.4v. It's stable. Idle temps are 35 to 40C ish. However, it doesnt downclock during idle which kinda sucks. I changed the power settings already to minimum processor state to 5% but it's still running at 4.1ghz at idle. Is there a way for me to enable downclocking again?

Solution
So i got a deepcool gamaxx 400 v2 and replaced the stock cooler with it. I oced my ryzen 5 2600 to 4.1ghz at 1.4v. It's stable. Idle temps are 35 to 40C ish. However, it doesnt downclock during idle which kinda sucks. I changed the power settings already to minimum processor state to 5% but it's still running at 4.1ghz at idle. Is there a way for me to enable downclocking again?
It's not going to up or downclock when it's set manually. It just uses less power on idle, that's all.
It's not going to up or downclock when it's set manually. It just uses less power on idle, that's all.

Solution