Ryzen 5 2600 stock (Stealth) vs Hyper TX3 Evo cooler

Nov 14, 2018
Hello, I ordered a couple of stuff to upgrade my existing pc, including a Ryzen 5 2600 processor which comes with the Wraith Stealth cooler, but I am not sure if I should keep it like that or with the existing Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO which did a great job at cooling my Athlon X4 860K (which is a damn furnace). I planned to upgrade the stock cooler at a later time anyway, for something like a 120mm air unit because I thought that my current cooler isn't compatible but on the CM website it says that it is. Also if you guys think that it is a good idea, than could you recommend a good pair of 92mm RGB fans so I could do a push/pull config. PS: I am not planning to overclock, just need it for a safe overhead.

Solution
If you aren't overclocking then the Wraith cooler will be plenty and the TX3 is unlikely to offer anything above and beyond it.

If you're planning to buy a 120mm heatsink then you're going to need 120mm fans, not 90mm. Noctua arguably make the best fans but none of them are RGB if I remember correctly. The Corsair SP120 range has a RGB variant, but apparently the fans are quite loud.

A dual fan configuration isn't going to provide much more cooling than a single fan. You also need to consider RAM clearance.
If you aren't overclocking then the Wraith cooler will be plenty and the TX3 is unlikely to offer anything above and beyond it.

If you're planning to buy a 120mm heatsink then you're going to need 120mm fans, not 90mm. Noctua arguably make the best fans but none of them are RGB if I remember correctly. The Corsair SP120 range has a RGB variant, but apparently the fans are quite loud.

A dual fan configuration isn't going to provide much more cooling than a single fan. You also need to consider RAM clearance.

Solution
The wraith cooler is likely to be better than the tx3.
See how it does.

What is your case?
The key to good cooling is a case that can draw in sufficient cooling air to let the cpu and gpu coolers do their job.
Two front 120/140mm intakes will usually be sufficient.
If the only intake is filtered, your parts will stay cleaner.

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry for not including details, also I didn't mention that I need the fans for my TX3 EVO.
My case is a SilentiumPC Regnum RG2W with 2 filtered intake fans and 1 exhaust, all of them 120mm. so pretty ventilated, also the PSU is getting air from the floor.
Also I will definitely test out the stock cooler too, see how that fares.