[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2600+Vega 56 Nitro+ Lm edition /Ryzen 5 3600+Vega 64 Nitro+

Tuddy777

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
I sold some components and now I want to make an upgrade for my PC.From the site I want to buy them,I get the same price for 2 builds: one with ryzen 5 2600 and vega 64 nitro+ and one with ryzen 5 3600 and vega 56 nitro+ limited edition.I don't know what to choose for a better performance in gaming.

Solution
For gaming right now Vega 64 one, but the system with the 3600 is going potentially have a greater life span if you're prepared to swap out the GPU down the line, what mobo is with each one?

Tuddy777

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
The prices have a difference of 20 euros,the config with R5 3600 being the one that is more expensive.I will also change my power suply,that s why i didn t say what I have in the post.My focus is on what combination is better,not what goes better in my pc,because in my pc now i have a power supply that is for sale,HDD and SSD,nothing more.

Tuddy777

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
For mobo i looked more at Asrock B450 M Pro 4.Btw,i don t know if it will work with this mobo,but i don t want so much to overclock the cpu.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The prices have a difference of 20 euros,the config with R5 3600 being the one that is more expensive.I will also change my power suply,that s why i didn t say what I have in the post.My focus is on what combination is better,not what goes better in my pc,because in my pc now i have a power supply that is for sale,HDD and SSD,nothing more.
You said they were 'builds', so I was under the assumption that the store was selling FULL PCs. Either way:
-550 to 650 gold or platinum rated psu
-3600 is a little faster than the 2600
-Because those cards aren't light on power consumption, I hope you aren't planning to stuff them into a 'stuffy' chassis

As for gaming performance, they're not too far apart from one another: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html
#15 and 17 on that list at the time of this post.