Question Ryzen 5 2600X + Asus Rog RX Vega 56

Jan 26, 2019
So I just want to make sure if everything is right as I built my PC for the first time. So I play Fortnite using a 1444×1080 resolution with all the settings on low but view which is placed as "far". Should I be able to get 240 fps with my setup. I have it capped to 160 now and it's not so consistent. Thanks.

Mar 21, 2019
So I just want to make sure if everything is right as I built my PC for the first time. So I play Fortnite using a 1444×1080 resolution with all the settings on low but view which is placed as "far". Should I be able to get 240 fps with my setup. I have it capped to 160 now and it's not so consistent. Thanks.

You need a new video card that which will boosts your fps along with a new monitor with a high refresh rate.

Oh sorry, your video card is fine, I did not read the head line, it could be your monitor.

Mar 21, 2019
I have a 240hz monitor with Freesync. Honestly don't know if this is right or I did something wrong.

Ok then there is nothing wrong with your set up, it is the game it set self what ever your playing that causes the fps to drop in some areas because when I read the ps issue by blizzard world of Warcraft forum, they said they have blamed for the uses end hardware but they have found out the hard way, and they said they were sorry because it was the servers end that causes the problem, I cant see anything wrong with your set up because I am buying the exact same thing for my gaming instead of Intel, Intel is too expensive for my budget and I cant afford them on my own with my pension Im on. I hope this helps.

PS. Also check your refresh rate in the monitor settings in control panel settings too.