Ryzen 5 2600x PC doesn’t post even after bios update

Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,
I’m having an issue with my ryzen 5 2600x. For some reason it isn’t working even after I updated my bios with the boot kit from AMD. Unless there were any steps I was unaware of in updating my bios I am pretty sure my bios isn’t the issue. I know none of my components are faulty because I installed the boot kit processor after I tried the ryzen 5 2600x and it worked properly. With my ryzen 5 2600x installed my motherboard shows the cpu debug led is on and I receive no display. My keyboard flashes on and off as well. I know the processor I purchased isn’t faulty as well because I got it exchanged today just in case it could have been the issue. I’d really like to get my pc and running I just hope it’s not too difficult.

Be sure to connect your monitor to the outputs of the graphics card and not to the motherboard one. The AMD kit is an apu with integrated graphics card but your cpu has no integrated graphics.

Please indicate all the configuration of your pc so that we can help you better.