[SOLVED] ryzen 5 2600x uses 10-20% of its power while gaming

Solution
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdb09FVPzaw&feature=youtu.be

this video can seen that amd sapphire nitro+ videocard is getting throttel by low tier ryzen 5 2600x card, is that normal?

I have the 2600. I use a gtx 1060 3gb.

In apex legends my cpu never goes above 30-40% ... and your video looks absolutely just like how my 2600 reacts on apex. Its normal.

Apex isnt very cpu intensive.

There is no bottle neck. To have a bottleneck, your cpu would need to be at 100% and your gpu be at like 50%. Or vice versa. Your gpu would bottleneck your cpu way before your cpu would bottleneck your gpu, with this setup in this game. Thread solved.
If you are getting the expected fps, why does it matter to you how much CPU one specific game uses? Not all multi-threaded games can use or need 6 cores and 12 threads. An example would be GTA 5 and Online, which can only use a maximum of 8 threads and has issues above 180fps.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdb09FVPzaw&feature=youtu.be

this video can seen that amd sapphire nitro+ videocard is getting throttel by low tier ryzen 5 2600x card, is that normal?

I have the 2600. I use a gtx 1060 3gb.

In apex legends my cpu never goes above 30-40% ... and your video looks absolutely just like how my 2600 reacts on apex. Its normal.

Apex isnt very cpu intensive.

There is no bottle neck. To have a bottleneck, your cpu would need to be at 100% and your gpu be at like 50%. Or vice versa. Your gpu would bottleneck your cpu way before your cpu would bottleneck your gpu, with this setup in this game. Thread solved.

Solution

spartaks2000

Reputable
Mar 21, 2018
If you are getting the expected fps, why does it matter to you how much CPU one specific game uses? Not all multi-threaded games can use or need 6 cores and 12 threads. An example would be GTA 5 and Online, which can only use a maximum of 8 threads and has issues above 180fps.
Because i was abaut to upgrade to 7 3700x and then forum tell me to check if the cpu throttel