Question ryzen 5 2600x voltage and ghz

May 11, 2020
Hi , i have an ryzen 5 2600x on a msi b450 gaming plus.
My cpu stays at 4.1 ghz almost all the time ( the hyper threading is off, game boost is off too and all the voltage settings are auto) and the cpu voltage gets up and low to : 0.5 to 1.45
It is safe to use ,what can i do ?

1.45 is higher than I would like, and you likely manually can set it to lower.

Try keeping the CPU to 4.1ghz and setting the voltage to 1.4v. If stable, keep lowering until you find the lowest value that is stable. Will keep temps/noise down and improve the longevity of your HW.

I have found turning SMT/HT off helps in old games but hurts new ones. Keep this in mind.

May 11, 2020
1.45 is higher than I would like, and you likely manually can set it to lower.

Try keeping the CPU to 4.1ghz and setting the voltage to 1.4v. If stable, keep lowering until you find the lowest value that is stable. Will keep temps/noise down and improve the longevity of your HW.

I have found turning SMT/HT off helps in old games but hurts new ones. Keep this in mind.
I can see that in cpu-z my voltage is at 1.389 or 1.408
I don't know how to change my things in bios settings and i'm worried because i don t want to break something.
In amd ryzen master EDC is at 95% or more.

May 11, 2020
I can see that in cpu-z my voltage is at 1.389 or 1.408
I don't know how to change my things in bios settings and i'm worried because i don t want to break something.
In amd ryzen master EDC is at 95% or more.
I can see that i put my power plan to balanced stays in 1.4 or higher and if i put the power plan on power saver the voltage stays in 0.8 and 2,2 ghz