[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3400g error

bintangwidiyo

Commendable
Aug 14, 2020
My office computer suddenly crashing like in this picture,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_vUqZ_aJpcfYpjx130lzn1z_x0_2X14/view?usp=drivesdk

while i didnt do anything, after it restart it self it back to normal, but sometimes freezing and restarting again. When i check the temperature is normal. My pc specification is ryzen 5 3400g, motherboard gigabyte b450 ds3h, ram corsair vengeance 2x8 2666 and psu cooler master 550w pure 80+.
I hope someone can help me. Thanks

Solution
CoolerMaster don't have a Pure series of power supplies, might want to double check that bit. Also, what OS version are you on? Your system looks like the GPU drivers are corrupt or the OS is corrupt. Try using DDU to uninstall the current GPU drivers and then reinstall with the latest drivers from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on? You can use CPU-Z to see what BIOS version you're on under the mainboard tab.

Lutfij

Titan
CoolerMaster don't have a Pure series of power supplies, might want to double check that bit. Also, what OS version are you on? Your system looks like the GPU drivers are corrupt or the OS is corrupt. Try using DDU to uninstall the current GPU drivers and then reinstall with the latest drivers from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on? You can use CPU-Z to see what BIOS version you're on under the mainboard tab.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution