Question Ryzen 5 3500 3500x

Aug 10, 2019
Dose anyone know if these ryzen 5 3500's will be available in the us market if not could I buy one from another country and it run on a us bought mb

3500/x) is #bastard CPU, could be called badly crippled 3600, can't really see it's place unless dirt cheap.
Did you even look at the review numbers? It's only a 6 core CPU, but it's just as fast as the 3600 and i5-9400F in games that don't need more than 6-8 threads, which is currently nearly everything. It will only be an issue in the next 3+ years, but that is easily solved with a CPU upgrade to a 12+ thread Ryzen 5 3000/4000 on the new or used market.

Did you even look at the review numbers? It's only a 6 core CPU, but it's just as fast as the 3600 and i5-9400F in games that don't need more than 6-8 threads, which is currently nearly everything. It will only be an issue in the next 3+ years, but that is easily solved with a CPU upgrade to a 12+ thread Ryzen 5 3000/4000 on the new or used market.
"in games that don't need more than 6-8 threads" is not enough, what about the rest and real work ? Even if that's right, that doesn't change the fact that it's crippled "younger brother" and result of an imperfect die, practically a reject from normal production, just good enough not to throw out.

"in games that don't need more than 6-8 threads" is not enough, what about the rest and real work ? Even if that's right, that doesn't change the fact that it's crippled "younger brother" and result of an imperfect die, practically a reject from normal production, just good enough not to throw out.
It may be not good enough for you, but the vast majority of end users won't have any problem with it for everyday tasks that don't require a high end system for gaming or production work loads.