[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3500x + b350/x370 mobo?

Solution
I'm sure many models can, as several were tested with 3900X/3950X....(the BIOS updates typically remove support for older CPUs in a 'one way' update, due to BIOS ROM size limits, so, choose carefully if you have one of the CPUs that will no longer function after an update)

As always, check with the CPU support list for the specific mainboard you are pondering...and, perhaps look for VRM heat testing on the model being considered. (several 105C temp VRM heat issues with some models of 350/370/450/470 and even some initial X570 models...)
I'm sure many models can, as several were tested with 3900X/3950X....(the BIOS updates typically remove support for older CPUs in a 'one way' update, due to BIOS ROM size limits, so, choose carefully if you have one of the CPUs that will no longer function after an update)

As always, check with the CPU support list for the specific mainboard you are pondering...and, perhaps look for VRM heat testing on the model being considered. (several 105C temp VRM heat issues with some models of 350/370/450/470 and even some initial X570 models...)

Solution

lawrenzrat

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
ohh i see. thank you

Ohh i see. Thanks man

TRENDING THREADS