[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600 1.450v on stock to 1.21v any risk !!!

Solution
Within margin of error, so in my opinion, you're good.
If you are feeling adventurous, trying lower voltages is also ok, just be aware that at some point, your CPU will go "Not. Enough. Power." and either BSOD or reboot.

My advice when going down that route is making sure you have ALL programs closed, except Cinebench of course, to avoid corrupted writes. It's not likely, but it can happen as your system reboots.

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
You wont have any damage from a lower than normal voltage, but Ryzen is not a picky eater.

By not picky, I mean that Ryzen can continue to work properly, even with very low core voltages, only - it will be adversely affecting your overall performance.

The only way to check if you are losing performance is running Cinebench R15/R20 at normal(auto) and see if your scores go down from there, as you decrease your voltages.
Cinebench will also give you a good indication whether or not your current voltages are stable.

TL;DR: No.

Reactions: kong6j

kong6j

Reputable
Sep 25, 2019
your scores go dow
You wont have any damage from a lower than normal voltage, but Ryzen is not a picky eater.

By not picky, I mean that Ryzen can continue to work properly, even with very low core voltages, only - it will be adversely affecting your overall performance.

The only way to check if you are losing performance is running Cinebench R15/R20 at normal(auto) and see if your scores go down from there, as you decrease your voltages.
Cinebench will also give you a good indication whether or not your current voltages are stable.

d see if your scores go down from there,

igot this View: https://imgur.com/SXmhU9n

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
Within margin of error, so in my opinion, you're good.
If you are feeling adventurous, trying lower voltages is also ok, just be aware that at some point, your CPU will go "Not. Enough. Power." and either BSOD or reboot.

My advice when going down that route is making sure you have ALL programs closed, except Cinebench of course, to avoid corrupted writes. It's not likely, but it can happen as your system reboots.

Reactions: kong6j
Solution