Question Ryzen 5 3600 AiO Cooling

Ajihat

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Hey all,

First post here, need a little help. I recently installed AiO cooling (Cooler Master ML 240 argb) because my stock CPU fan was loud and i also wanted to decrease temperatures.

Unfortunately, my CPU temp is the same! Idle its 43C and load 65C. Is this normal for AiO cooling? This is my first one, so im a little unsure what to expect. I'm have NZXT h500 pc case. Thanks!

Ajihat

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
I am using Cinebench r20. Idle temps ~45oC using AIO, the same was with stock cooler. I made mistake in my previous post. While performing Cinebench r20 test the stock cooler was keeping the temperatures around 90oC. With AiO its ~75. Is that okay?

Nov 3, 2019
I am planning to build a new PC and have been doing some research work for various components. Thinking about getting the 3600. There are many videos which explain using a 240mm AIO for high end CPUs. Correct me if I am wrong, 3600 is a mid-range CPU, I previously thought that a 120mm would do.

If the cruising temperature is above 50 Celsius, that might shorten the life of your CPU.

The H500 is not the best airflow case, get the MasterCooler NR600, it's like the MEshify C but NR600 is cheaper.

Hey all,

First post here, need a little help. I recently installed AiO cooling (Cooler Master ML 240 argb) because my stock CPU fan was loud and i also wanted to decrease temperatures.

Unfortunately, my CPU temp is the same! Idle its 43C and load 65C. Is this normal for AiO cooling? This is my first one, so im a little unsure what to expect. I'm have NZXT h500 pc case. Thanks!
How did you connect that cooler ? Pump should be running full speed all the time and fans connected to CPU_Fan header. Properly installed and connected like that should have way better temperatures than stock.

Ajihat

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
How did you connect that cooler ? Pump should be running full speed all the time and fans connected to CPU_Fan header. Properly installed and connected like that should have way better temperatures than stock.
Pump is running all the time full speed. As you said ans are connected to Chasis Fan.