[SOLVED] ryzen 5 3600 always at 4.17/4.18/4.19

Aug 23, 2019
So i recently bought a new pc with a ryzen 5 3600. Its the first time i got an amd cpu.
I havent played any games on it so far. I dont know much about computers but i was wondering how i could get the speed to be constant at 3.6ghz,since it is at 4.2 constantly which i dont like or need. Im also afraid it could be harmful.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
Ill check when im home. Which program should i check these things on?
HWInfo will show you, in the Sensor Screens, probably an information overload though: you see both core frequency and thread useage (%) as well as core multiplier. So will RyzenMaster, but just core frequency. Only Ryzenmaster shows when cores go into advanced sleep states though.
So i recently bought a new pc with a ryzen 5 3600. Its the first time i got an amd cpu.
I havent played any games on it so far. I dont know much about computers but i was wondering how i could get the speed to be constant at 3.6ghz,since it is at 4.2 constantly which i dont like or need. Im also afraid it could be harmful.
Thanks in advance.
Wouldn't be harmful but are you sure that all cores are that high ? Also make sur you choose AMD Rayzen Balenced power saving plan and set Minimum processor state to 5%.

Aug 23, 2019
Wouldn't be harmful but are you sure that all cores are that high ? Also make sur you choose AMD Rayzen Balenced power saving plan and set Minimum processor state to 5%.
How do i check all the cores? I am a complete beginner when it comes down to that stuff.

Aug 23, 2019
Also, i can
Also, i cant find the ryzen balanced power plan on my system. Where can i get it?

Ill check when im home. Which program should i check these things on?
HWInfo will show you, in the Sensor Screens, probably an information overload though: you see both core frequency and thread useage (%) as well as core multiplier. So will RyzenMaster, but just core frequency. Only Ryzenmaster shows when cores go into advanced sleep states though.

Solution