Question Ryzen 5 3600 cpu having random issues posting

chrisanders466

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
ok as stated I have random not even regular posting issues with my CPU replacing the ram modules well switching them about and just trying again and again gets it back made me think its a ram issue (I purchased a second kit to see that was the same)

ok enough explaining I better share my specs
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte B450M DS3H-CF (AM4)
hyper x fury 8GB stick 2666 HX426C16FB2/8
ATI AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series (yes it's old but I don't game a hell of a lot anymore)
main HDD is
Crucial P1 1TB NVMe M.2
second is
Vaseky V800/500G
PSU is the corsair VS 650

I have considered the mb at this stage but I don't want to keep dumping cash into my pc for things that don't work

so fixes I have tried
new ram kit same one but still didn't work
reseating everything including screws
new boot drive NVME

so far everything hasn't worked please help I rely on this system for my income

at times if I accidentally bump it hardish it will freeze up also that's why I thought it was a seating issue

that's all i know I'm happy to run anything or answer all questions I will be more than happy that you assisted me

chrisanders466

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
70s to 80's Celcius I would have to turn off visualization to get the exact figures again I'm in the Philippines so ambient is always high unless we have the ac on
also, I forgot to add I know if my pc will boot or not seconds after turning on the GPU fans just don't spin up

chrisanders466

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
less than 8 months old this has been an issue since I got the pc and tested with a 550 I would have to open the missus pc to check the exact model but its the same line up I have checked with her ram and also her GPU also that was a long time ago
none of the parts besides the GPU are older than 8 months

chrisanders466

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
ill give it a go on the weekend as we work a lot of hours here
one thing I do note is when I run just 1 ram stick it works almost fully fine its when I plug in the second one that I have more issues and I kinda need the 16gb of ram