[SOLVED] RYZEN 5 3600 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX L240T TEMPS

Samule1234

Prominent
Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone have the DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX L240T with the ryzen 5 3600? What are your temps at idle and at max load? is there a better cheap AIO that you could recommend?
Thank you!

Solution
The Ryzen stock cooler is not designed for heavy tasks like Folding, nor stress tests/benchmarks - just simple stuff, like browsing and some eSports titles.

The sad true most of us Ryzen 5 3600 owners learned. But atleast comes with a cooler to get you up and running. Wish AMD would have included the Spire with it. I love how the Prism looks but thats an old story. If I could only get my hands in one of those for the right price :)

But yeah the 240mm AIO should be way better than even the Prism anyways.
I don't own that AIO, but if your liquid cooler it working properly it should perform pretty well for a Ryzen 5 3600.

Usually is a good idea to share your full system specs.

What are your temps? (please state the software you are using for monitoring, idle and load, and share with us What are you doing while reading load temps)
Did you removed the sticker from the cooler prior to the installation over the CPU?
Did you applied thermal paste?
Was the cooler and cpu clean or Did they had any old thermal paste?
Did you tighten the screws tight enough?
Whats the brand and model of your case?
How many fans do you have in your case?, Where are they, front, read, top panel, etc?
Have you checked that the pump is working?, Is it at full speed?
Have you plugged all the cables for the pump?, What about the radiators fan?
Did you read the manual, what a video, anything?

Samule1234

Prominent
Jul 10, 2020
I don't own that AIO, but if your liquid cooler it working properly it should perform pretty well for a Ryzen 5 3600.

Usually is a good idea to share your full system specs.

What are your temps? (please state the software you are using for monitoring, idle and load, and share with us What are you doing while reading load temps)
Did you removed the sticker from the cooler prior to the installation over the CPU?
Did you applied thermal paste?
Was the cooler and cpu clean or Did they had any old thermal paste?
Did you tighten the screws tight enough?
Whats the brand and model of your case?
How many fans do you have in your case?, Where are they, front, read, top panel, etc?
Have you checked that the pump is working?, Is it at full speed?
Have you plugged all the cables for the pump?, What about the radiators fan?
Did you read the manual, what a video, anything?
I don’t have it that’s why I’m asking. I currently use the stock cooler. Idle around 30-40. The problem is that I get like 90c when using folding at home. I have 3 intake fans and 2 exhaust. Cpu was clean never even touched the ihs. I use the stock thermal paste and the cooler is as tight as it goes. I use the phanteks p400.
I was just asking how that cooler performs as it seems too cheap to be any good. I was wondering if It was any better than the stock AMD cooler. Thanks!

The Ryzen stock cooler is not designed for heavy tasks like Folding, nor stress tests/benchmarks - just simple stuff, like browsing and some eSports titles.

The sad true most of us Ryzen 5 3600 owners learned. But atleast comes with a cooler to get you up and running. Wish AMD would have included the Spire with it. I love how the Prism looks but thats an old story. If I could only get my hands in one of those for the right price :)

But yeah the 240mm AIO should be way better than even the Prism anyways.

Solution