Question ryzen 5 3600 not working on a320m pro vh plus

Feb 19, 2022
mobo is msi a320m pro vh plus, cpu is ryzen 5 3600, gpu is rtx3060, psu 650w, two sticks of ddr4 8gb
EZ led debug is on for the CPU. All fans and leds are on, but there is no display. The mobo works fine with the previous cpu, i have updated bios to the latest version (not counting beta) and the issue persists. The speaker is not beeping (in case that is important)
the cpu is brand new so i dont think its damaged. any input on this is much appreciated,

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020
Can you name the PSU brand name?
mobo is msi a320m pro vh plus, cpu is ryzen 5 3600, gpu is rtx3060, psu 650w, two sticks of ddr4 8gb
EZ led debug is on for the CPU. All fans and leds are on, but there is no display. The mobo works fine with the previous cpu, i have updated bios to the latest version (not counting beta) and the issue persists. The speaker is not beeping (in case that is important)
the cpu is brand new so i dont think its damaged. any input on this is much appreciated,
What was the previous CPU you were using with this motherboard?, Maybe it needs the latest Beta version to run the 3600