[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600 oc

JonelKingas

Prominent
Aug 4, 2021
So hello everyone im abit confused about oc i have ryzen 5 3600 and b450m ds3h mob and im using ryzen master and i cant even get 4.1ghz (1.3v) stable? (Im using aida64 to test) Am i doing something wrong do i need to adjust bios settings or smth? Cause i see other people say they get 4.4ghz 1.25v and etc... and when i set 4.2 at any reasonable voltage my pc just freezes. And my cpu in hwmonitor shows that max temps with custom cooler went to 86c like in roller coster than stabalized to 77c when stress testing in aida is that normal too??

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your memory used on the build? Not everyone gets 4.4GHz with the Ryzen 5 3600. You should first try and make sure you've got the latest BIOS on your motherboard. Then, tinker in BIOS. Is PBO enabled in BIOS? Might want to read here.

JonelKingas

Prominent
Aug 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your memory used on the build? Not everyone gets 4.4GHz with the Ryzen 5 3600. You should first try and make sure you've got the latest BIOS on your motherboard. Then, tinker in BIOS. Is PBO enabled in BIOS? Might want to read here.
My bios is i think f50, Pbo is on auto and my ram model is G.Skill ripjaws V 8x2gb 3200mhz cl16