[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600 Power plan keeps changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurban2213

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2015
Ryzen 5 3600 Power plan keeps changing itself to balanced to high power mode even with little cpu usage, which turn fans all the way up, i have custom cpu cooper, msi dragon gaming center or microsoft power plan settings does nothing, even i open a chrome tab cpu directly goes to high power setting and then comes back to balanced setting after it done loading, really anoys me. help me please.

Solution
it changed itself random with slighest work load on cpu, its funny that i removed all chips set and sdk stuuf it worked out, before that it was bad thanks
That was a known issue with some W10 builds and AMD chipset drivers a while ago. Newer versions shouldn't have that problem.
Ryzen 5 3600 Power plan keeps changing itself to balanced to high power mode even with little cpu usage, which turn fans all the way up, i have custom cpu cooper, msi dragon gaming center or microsoft power plan settings does nothing, even i open a chrome tab cpu directly goes to high power setting and then comes back to balanced setting after it done loading, really anoys me. help me please.
Does power plan actually change. it's settings or just it's results ?

Reactions: kurban2213
Status
Not open for further replies.