[SOLVED] ryzen 5 3600 temp 93 c without gaming or workload

Jun 24, 2020
hi,
i am worried about my new built pc ryzen 5 3600, asrock b450m still legend mATX mobo.
today i ran A-tuning tool downloaded from Asrock website.
and i found 93 C without gaming or any workload.
it has the stock cpu cooler came with CPU and a stock chassis fan came with corsair 175R.
i am really afraid and worried about this temperature.

anyone please let me know what should i do.

Last edited:
Solution
hi,
i am worried about my new built pc ryzen 5 3600, asrock b450m still legend mATX mobo.
it has the stock cpu cooler came with CPU and a stock chassis fan came with corsair 175R.

Check your CPU heat-sink. If it moves around, it means it's not properly installed and you will need to get new thermal paste and reapply that paste and install the heat-sink properly. It might be another issue, but for now check the heat-sink.
hi,

Check your CPU heat-sink. If it moves around, it means it's not properly installed and you will need to get new thermal paste and reapply that paste and install the heat-sink properly. It might be another issue, but for now check the heat-sink.

Reactions: zahid02
Solution
Jun 24, 2020
hi guys,

Thanks for the advise. my problem has been solved. there was a problem with the thermal paste. but i have changed my stock cooler and now using a aftermarket cooler.. right now i am happy with the temperature, it around 40c in idle mode.. and around 75C while gaming ...

buy the way, thanks for your support.

Reactions: toyu20102000