[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600 temperature

Mar 8, 2021
I have my PC one year, but now i see that everyone have 60°C on playing and i have 58°C on idle and while playing its about 75°C so it is okay and what can i do ?

Solution
stock cooler,
gpu: amd rx 5700 xt
mb: msi mpg x570 gaming wifi edge
case: evolveo ptero q1 (6 fans)
ram: hyperx dual channel 16gb 3200 mhz
Well, I can speak from experience, I also have a Ryzen 5 3600. Case is a Phanteks P400A, so mesh front. 3 intake, and 3 exhaust fans.

When I had the stock cooler, I ran prime95 and it would reach over 95C, was at 50C/60C idle.
After I got an Arctic Freezer eSports 34 Duo, now on Prime95 it stays at 66C and is very very cool idle. And I even overclocked it to a stable 4.4GHz.

The stock cooler is great to save a few bucks when first buying a computer, but please replace it, you will see much better values.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The temperatures you've reported are safe. You don't actually need to do anything.

Downdraft type coolers don't work as well in chassis with tempered glass side panels.
They need a side panel vent/intake over them, along with top and rear exhausts for the best results.

sonofjesse

Distinguished
Can we make a TEMP sticky for CPUs, we get a rash of them.......My cpu is running below thermal limit, when I use my PC the temp increased, please help!!!

This is normal. computers will make heat, computers will run at higher temps while using them. If you turn off the computer and put it in a deep freeze the CPU will be much lower.

HDinis09

Prominent
Nov 30, 2020
stock cooler,
gpu: amd rx 5700 xt
mb: msi mpg x570 gaming wifi edge
case: evolveo ptero q1 (6 fans)
ram: hyperx dual channel 16gb 3200 mhz
Well, I can speak from experience, I also have a Ryzen 5 3600. Case is a Phanteks P400A, so mesh front. 3 intake, and 3 exhaust fans.

When I had the stock cooler, I ran prime95 and it would reach over 95C, was at 50C/60C idle.
After I got an Arctic Freezer eSports 34 Duo, now on Prime95 it stays at 66C and is very very cool idle. And I even overclocked it to a stable 4.4GHz.

The stock cooler is great to save a few bucks when first buying a computer, but please replace it, you will see much better values.

Solution