Question Ryzen 5 3600 usage

Sep 16, 2019
Hello guys,
I have finally built a pc i always wanted, but i dont know if ita working properly.
I have these weird cpu usage spikes every second aroind 8%plus and minus of usage.
When im playing its getting used almost to 100%, is it normal? I mean ryzen 5 3600 shouldnt be like that or?
I have a process called wmi host that always uses around 8% of cpu.
When i stream games to twitch its 95% at 100usage
And games run smoothly and sometimes it laggs on stream for few seconds like in r6
Gears 5 ran great for first few days now i started it mp was all right singleplayer laggy as hell
Is something wrong?
Sorry for bad formulation, i even dont know how to write it down and english is not my native language.

Now to specs
Pc:
Ryzen 5 3600
Navis ergo 250 water cooling
Mbo: msi x570 gaming edge wifi
Ram: hyperx fury 16gb 3200mhz
Gpu: msi rtx 2070 s gaming x trio
Power supply: fortron 600w

Stream settings :
Nvenc (new)
5000bitrate, my internet is good
1080p60fps

Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks in advance

Right after bootup, WIndows will be busy for a few to several minutes, checking/syncing cloud storage, pulling in WIndows updates, possibly doing a Defender scan (or whatever secondary AV that might apply for you), etc...

When a browser is open to THW forum, for instance, my own rig sits near 800-1000 Mhz, but, even moving the HWMonitor window will spike assorted cores of the 7700K to 1500, 2200, 3000, even 4700 MHz for a second or two, all normal (Balanced power plan in WIndows) behavior (excluding the MCE and Intel XTU overclock of all core 4700 MHz under load)...

As you have an excellent GPU, I'd expect your CPU in modern games to stay as busy as possible feeding it as many frames as it can render, as it's quite common for CPUs to be even busier in games (CPU usage near 100%) with the better GPUs..

I'd establish that your CPU and GPU are functioning normal in games before throwing streaming into the equation, and all that entails and adds to the workload and associated bandwidth constraints....

Reactions: ToMoSK1
Sep 16, 2019
Right after bootup, WIndows will be busy for a few to several minutes, checking/syncing cloud storage, pulling in WIndows updates, possibly doing a Defender scan (or whatever secondary AV that might apply for you), etc...

When a browser is open to THW forum, for instance, my own rig sits near 800-1000 Mhz, but, even moving the HWMonitor window will spike assorted cores of the 7700K to 1500, 2200, 3000, even 4700 MHz for a second or two, all normal (Balanced power plan in WIndows) behavior (excluding the MCE and Intel XTU overclock of all core 4700 MHz under load)...

As you have an excellent GPU, I'd expect your CPU in modern games to stay as busy as possible feeding it as many frames as it can render, as it's quite common for CPUs to be even busier in games (CPU usage near 100%) with the better GPUs..

I'd establish that your CPU and GPU are functioning normal in games before throwing streaming into the equation, and all that entails and adds to the workload and associated bandwidth constraints....
thank you for reply so atleast i know that its okay :)