[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600 + what Mobo?

Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys! I've already bought most parts for my first PC but I still havent been able to get a motherboard because theyre always out of stock. I'm considering either b450 Gaming Plus Max or b450 Tomahawk Max and would get which one becomes available first.

Although before all that, can you guys suggest some motherboards that would work with my CPU from "out of the box" state.

Parts:

Ryzen 5 3600
Crucial Ballistix 3600 Mhz DDR4 DRAM
Cooler Master 650w Full Modular
Seagate BaraCudda 2tb
Samsung Evo 860 500GB
Corsair Carbide 275r

Solution
Hello guys! I've already bought most parts for my first PC but I still havent been able to get a motherboard because theyre always out of stock. I'm considering either b450 Gaming Plus Max or b450 Tomahawk Max and would get which one becomes available first.

Although before all that, can you guys suggest some motherboards that would work with my CPU from "out of the box" state.

Parts:

Ryzen 5 3600
Seagate BaraCudda 2tb
Samsung Evo 860 500GB
Corsair Carbide 275r
Every x570 MB would work "out of the box" and also give you possibility to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 when it shows up. There are also some b550 MBs coming any minute now and that might be best deal...

Parts:

Ryzen 5 3600
Seagate BaraCudda 2tb
Samsung Evo 860 500GB
Corsair Carbide 275r
Every x570 MB would work "out of the box" and also give you possibility to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 when it shows up. There are also some b550 MBs coming any minute now and that might be best deal.
Other than that, only MSI "Max" boards are known to be 3rd gen Ryzen compatible and for the rest you would have to take seller's word for it.

Solution