Question Ryzen 5 3600

nano__

Reputable
Jun 6, 2016
I bought from Amazon amd ryzen 5 3600 and azrouk b450 steel legend (they write on the box ryzen 3000 support)
My question after installation all copment the computer not work (no signal on the screen and after about 7~10 sec the computer report) and the same thing no signal
I bought from Amazon amd ryzen 5 3600 and azrouk b450 steel legend (they write on the box ryzen 3000 support)
My question after installation all copment the computer not work (no signal on the screen and after about 7~10 sec the computer report) and the same thing no signal
View: https://youtu.be/L_-5XXBZFlM

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
yes the board supports ryzen 3000 "with the proper firmware installed". they leave that part off the box. you need a ryzen 1xxx or 2xxx in order to make the system ryzen 3 ready.
support means it can be made ready, other steps needed
ready means it will work as is.

nano__

Reputable
Jun 6, 2016
yes the board supports ryzen 3000 "with the proper firmware installed". they leave that part off the box. you need a ryzen 1xxx or 2xxx in order to make the system ryzen 3 ready.
support means it can be made ready, other steps needed
ready means it will work as is.
Sorry they write ryzen 3000 ready

Wolfshadw

Titan
Thank you bro this issue is showing when the cpu not compatible with matherboard?

Probably the issue (likely the issue), but we cannot say for sure until we know what version BIOS the motherboard came with. To do that, you need a natively compatible processor to see if you can boot your system. See @richiestang_78 's comment above about getting a compatible CPU.

-Wolf sends

BTW: BIOS = Firmware.