[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 3600x and B450 Tomahawk MAX

gigabyte06

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Picking up a 3600x to use for our church streaming services. Is the B450 Tomahawk MAX still a good MB to use or are there other options in the same price range? I will also be using a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 in the build if that matters. Thanks

Solution
Picking up a 3600x to use for our church streaming services. Is the B450 Tomahawk MAX still a good MB to use or are there other options in the same price range? I will also be using a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 in the build if that matters. Thanks
Yes still best with b450 chipset nut you might have to update BIOS. Luckily it has a button for that and could be updated even if CPU is not compatible at first.
Yes still best with b450 chipset nut you might have to update BIOS. Luckily it has a button for that and could be updated even if CPU is not compatible at first.

Solution