[SOLVED] ryzen 5 3600x cooler

Solution
As I understand it the ryzen 5 3600x comes with the Wraith Spire Cooler while the ryzen 5 3600 does not come with a cooler.
The 3600 also comes with a stock cooler, but it's the Wraith Stealth, which is pretty much a shorter version of the Spire, which reduces its cooling capability and makes it somewhat louder, as the fan needs to spin faster to compensate for the reduction in the heatsink's surface area.

Uberwolf

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
I would not call a CPU cooler, Just a CPU cooler, it is more important than that and worth spending a bit on it. As I understand it the ryzen 5 3600x comes with the Wraith Spire Cooler while the ryzen 5 3600 does not come with a cooler. Many buy the ryzen 5 3600 and add their own aftermarket CPU cooler. Do a bit of research on this or just go with the Wraith Spire Cooler if you have already purchased the X version. many like to purchase aftermarket coolers. For what it's worth I think the amd stock cooler, Wraith Spire Cooler is a pretty decent cooler.

As I understand it the ryzen 5 3600x comes with the Wraith Spire Cooler while the ryzen 5 3600 does not come with a cooler.
The 3600 also comes with a stock cooler, but it's the Wraith Stealth, which is pretty much a shorter version of the Spire, which reduces its cooling capability and makes it somewhat louder, as the fan needs to spin faster to compensate for the reduction in the heatsink's surface area.

Solution