Question Ryzen 5 3600XT issues

Oct 25, 2022
Hi,
Having issues that I have narrowed down to CPU issues, when launching minecraft while using Hardware monitor all cores are spiking to 100% and the temps shoot up to 110° C before the system shuts down. That is just on the minecraft menu screen. I have a Fractal Lumen 360 on it and checked the pump speeds which are at 4000 rpm and that is not enough to keep the CPU cool and it force shuts itself down.
I have had this current system for about eight months and this problem started happening within the last month and has been getting progressively worse. At first I thought this was a power supply issue but I swapped it out for a new 850W and I am still having this issue. Is this a dead CPU that needs replacing? Minecraft was just an example, the system has shut itself off while doing simple tasks like browsing the web.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Here you go:

Oct 25, 2022
Sorry about that, I was just worried that all of the cores were at 100% at the same time when I was doing that, but I will look into replacing the cooler and seeing how that helps.