[SOLVED] ryzen 5 3600XT vs Ryzen 5 5600x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usman Anwar

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2014
I am confused. If I buy 3600xt and pair it with 3060ti, how much performance sacrifice will i be making?
I know 5600x is the BOMB but I am a little bit tight about the budget, so any suggestions/opinions will be helpful.
plz reply quickly as the shopkeeper has limited stuff & asked me to book the CPU & GPU as soon as possible, otherwise it will be sold out quickly.

Solution
Even if you DON'T want to overclock, which isn't recommended anyway since most people end up killing lightly threaded gaming performance when they do, plan on a decent after market cooler. When set up right Ryzen's boosting algorithm is so temperature dependent it's just like overclocking and doesn't ever hurt gaming performance.
If you are on a tight budget,getting a 3600 XT makes no sense.
Get the 3600 instead,pair it with a decent b450 motherboard,some nice ram and a aftermarket cooler,so you can overclock it and get it to 4,5GHz or whatever 3600XT's max boost clock is

Even if you DON'T want to overclock, which isn't recommended anyway since most people end up killing lightly threaded gaming performance when they do, plan on a decent after market cooler. When set up right Ryzen's boosting algorithm is so temperature dependent it's just like overclocking and doesn't ever hurt gaming performance.

Solution

Usman Anwar

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2014
due to limited stock and budget constraints, i am going ahead with Coolermaster h410r. This is the only aftermarket air cooler available with the shopkeeper at the moment, that fits my budget.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Status
Not open for further replies.