Question Ryzen 5 5600x no signal or power to mouse and keyboard

Dec 15, 2020
I just buyed 5600x. I updated to the latest bios which supports amd 5000 series in my Asus Prime X570-P, but when i boot my monitor says no signal and my mouse and keyboard receive no power. I have tried to reset cmos, changing monitor cables, changing monitors, using different ram combinations and 1 ram stick, different psu and I have put the taken the cpu out and put it back. When I tried to go back to my old Ryzen 3600x same thing happened no signal no power to mouse and keyboard and I tried same things but nothing worked. My pc worked fine before I changed the cpu. What do I need to do now?

I have 4x8gb hyperx 3200mhz ram

Rtx 2070, cooler master 600w psu asus X570-P mobo, kingston 500gb ssd and cooler master cpu cooler

Jan 23, 2022
I just buyed 5600x. I updated to the latest bios which supports amd 5000 series in my Asus Prime X570-P, but when i boot my monitor says no signal and my mouse and keyboard receive no power. I have tried to reset cmos, changing monitor cables, changing monitors, using different ram combinations and 1 ram stick, different psu and I have put the taken the cpu out and put it back. When I tried to go back to my old Ryzen 3600x same thing happened no signal no power to mouse and keyboard and I tried same things but nothing worked. My pc worked fine before I changed the cpu. What do I need to do now?

I have 4x8gb hyperx 3200mhz ram

Rtx 2070, cooler master 600w psu asus X570-P mobo, kingston 500gb ssd and cooler master cpu cooler

Did you ever find a solution to this problem, I have the exact same issue with a 5600x.